What We Do
Managing hundreds and thousands of products for various customers with multiple plant locations maintaining inventory at our warehouses in central U.S., as well as maintaining inventories at our customer’s various warehouses on consignment programs. Our vendor managed accounts are designed to comply with our vendor’s requirements taking into account—optimizing efficiencies in transportation utilizing Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Expedited trucking and Rail.
Our practical yet innovative Warehouse Management solutions help you manage and optimize performance at every step of the fulfillment process—providing advanced experience in international procurement and distribution.
- Bar coding
- C-TPAT compliant facility
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
- Lean Manufacturing
Lakeside has the resources to assist with the entire manufacturing process from beginning to end. Our engineer’s presence in the factory provides continuous support during all stages of the production process.
Staff engineers on site in US
- Manufacturing process assessment
- Quality control and functional troubleshooting
Staff engineers on site in overseas offices and at the manufacturer
- Help in determining the best manufacturing process for particular parts
- On the scene at manufacturer for product start-up
The keys to securing a competitive advantage in this global economy are reducing inventory costs, reducing material costs, and reducing transportation costs while maintaining quality and improving customer service. Lakeside has the expertise to give you this competitive advantage. We have the experience and proven record of providing our customers with the Integrated Logistical Program that fits their individual needs.
- ISO/QS/Six-Sigma approved manufacturers available upon request
- Quality departments overseas to and in-house labs and testing equipment.
- Quality departments proficient in most major internationally established quality standards such as UL, CSA, CUL, NSF, ASTM, ANSI, BSI, etc.
- Products manufactured and inspected to customer standards established before production begins.
- In process quality control from the material suppliers to the manufacturing floor.
- Pre-shipment audits to agreed A.Q.L. samplings based upon MIL-STD-105D/E or BS5001, etc.